April 14, 2018 - 1:00 pm
April 14, 2018 - 3:00 pm
AddressBitcoin NYS "Crypto Loft" View map
CategoriesDigital Assets , Digital Security
Who is this class for?
So you’ve heard about Bitcoin. You have done some research, signed up for Coinbase, and you’ve even purchased some Bitcoin. You are feeling on top of the world, since you have access to Ethereum, Litecoin, & Bitcoin Cash.
Then, you look a little closer and you see there are even more crypto’s that you might be interested in! With so many different Blockchains and exchanges, you realize this getting cryptocurrency is a bit more complicated than you ever anticipated — And you want some other Alt-coins, but you aren’t sure where to start or how to secure your assets. Sound familiar?
Bitcoin is just the top of the iceberg. If you are interested in the other “alternative cryptocurrencies”, then it is essential you understand how to effectively research them, how to purchase them, and store them safely — Because you love Bitcoin, but you want more!
In this class you will learn:
- Fundamentals & difference between different cryptocurrencies
- Overview of top alt-coins & where to find & track them
- How to research & analyze alternative-cryptocurrencies
- How to find the right wallets to store alternative-cryptocurrencies
After this class you will:
- Understand major differences between top alternative-cryptocurrencies
- Know which exchanges to use to purchase your alternative-cryptocurrencies
- Know how to secure and store your alternative-cryptocurrencies
In this hand-on class, we take the complexity out of Alt-coins, so you can begin your journey owning a piece of almost any digital crypto assets, with ease and confidence!
In this hand-on class, we take the complexity out of Alt-coins, so you can begin your journey owning a piece of almost any digital crypto assets, with ease and confidence!JOIN THIS EVENT