September 4, 2018 - 6:00 pm
September 4, 2018 - 7:30 pm
AddressBitcoin NYS "Crypto Loft" View map
CategoriesFREE Meetup , Networking
FREE Monthly Meetup & Networking Event!
Come to learn about Bitcoin, Blockchain, and cryptocurrencies —
Be a part of the fastest growing Bitcoin community in NYS! Join us! This meetup is for everyone, including beginners AND experienced users, of Bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrency using blockchain technology).
Bitcoin is a “decentralized” cross-border “peer-to-peer” currency. Bitcoin has proven to be the best performing currency in the last 5 years, and the mainstream media isn’t talking about it, yet. (Bitcoin is the first, but just one of the new cryptocurrencies, which use “blockchain technology”.)
This meetup is designed to detail the exact components of Bitcoin, and what “Blockchain Technology” is, as well as immediate action steps (if you wanted to secure your own Bitcoin-currency), +fun networking with other people!
Knowing about Bitcoin is important since (like the Internet & Email did in the 1990’s) Blockchain technology will drastically change our lives. Your success is dependent on having good information, and connecting with a great community!
Be Prepared for Success ~ Register for this Meetup, today! It’s time to learn about Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency Revolution.
=== Learn about Bitcoin & Blockchain Technology ===
Blockchain technology (and Bitcoin) is the most revolutionary invention since the Internet itself!
With Bitcoin (& blockchain technology) “anyone in the world” can send money directly to “anyone in the world”, via a “Trusted AND Decentralized” protocol (using math & cryptography), without the need to use any [costly or controlling] third party institutions (such as Banks, or Western Union, or PayPal).
In the coming years, the “blockchain technology”, (behind cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin), will inevitably and radically change the role of everything in our lives — including the role of traditional banking, in the United States of America and across the world.
Note: There will never be more than “21 Million Bitcoins” minted, ever ~ Everyone can’t have “more than one” Bitcoin.
=== Meetup Agenda ===
In this meetup we will:
• (1) Review what “Bitcoin & Blockchain Technology” is, and also, what it is not.
• (2) Detail the exact components of “Bitcoin”, and what it takes for “anyone in the world” to send money directly to “anyone else in the world”, without the traditional time delay or fees of a third-party financial institution.
• (3) Get Immediate Action Steps to acquire, hold, and secure Bitcoin, independently of any third-party or institution (if and when you wanted to do this).
• (4) Plus, Fun Networking and Meeting with other people!
=== Important Questions for Your Success ===
• (1) Are you aware that “how much a family can buy” with $100 is less and less every year, due to inflation that silently robs value of your USD life savings?
• (2) Do you know inflation occurs when additional/new U.S. dollars are printed by the Federal Reserve Bank and added to the economy, while at the same time, there will never be more than “21 Million Bitcoins” ever created?
• (3) Did you know (while there will never be more than “21 Million Bitcoins” ever created) “real or fake Bitcoins” cannot be “printed”, “copied”, “counterfeited”, or doctored in the database?
• (4) Are you aware that (while anyone can hold Bitcoins), there is no company that controls Bitcoin, there is no Bitcoin server to take down, and there is no access to change anything in the database or Bitcoin ledger?
Be a part of the fastest growing Bitcoin community in NYS! Join us! This FREE meetup is for everyone, including beginners AND experienced users, of Bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrency using blockchain technology).RSVP